- 2 Rooster Bakers
- olive oil
- flaked sea salt
Curried cream cheese topping
- 150g/5oz cream cheese
- 1 tbsp medium curry paste
- 4 spring onions
- 1inch piece of cucumber, chopped into dice
- 1-2 ripe tomatoes, chopped
- A small handful of chopped fresh mint or coriander leaves
- A good squeeze of lemon or lime juice
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 200C/400F/Gas 6.
- Wash the potatoes well, dry them and prick them several times with a fork. Season with olive oil and sea salt. Place directly on the shelf in the oven and bake for 1¼-1½ hours, depending on the size of the potato. When cooked, the potato should be golden-brown and crisp on the outside and give a little when squeezed.
- For the curried cream cheese topping, mix all of the curried cream cheese ingredients together and season with salt and pepper.
- Split open the cooked potatoes and spoon the cheese mixture on top: it will melt and ooze into the hot, steaming potato.